- Full-time positions
- Job Security- We’ve Never Furloughed/Laid Off Personnel
- Covid Hazard Pay
- Educational Assistance Program
- 401K Match
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision, Cancer, Life & AD&D, and Accident Insurance
- Equitable Pay
- Night and weekend differential to ALL staff
- Specialty/Certification Pay Incentives
- Prescription Discount Card
We are always accepting applications:
- You may submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not have a resume, you may come in and complete an application in Administration Monday-Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm.
For questions regarding employment at Sweetwater Hospital Association, contact our Human Resources Department at 865-213-8269 or email@example.com.
Sweetwater Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE -“all positions/ applicants require drug testing as a condition of employment”
This link leads to the machine readable files (MRFs) that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.