POSITION: Computer Systems Administrator Assistant
HOURS: Full-Time Position
The Computer System Administrator assistant performs maintenance on all computer
equipment, maintains daily backups, software updates, and assists the System
Administrator on daily system related tasks.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
• Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
• Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
• Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
• Creating user accounts and performing access control.
• Managing daily schedules and interconnecting with other medical facilities and patients.
• Monitoring network connectivity, traffic, loads, and TCP/IP packet efficiency.
• Assigning and maintaining user access.
• Responding to employee concerns relating to IT.
• Troubleshooting IT issues.
Education: Associates degree in computer science or related field preferred
Experience: 1-2 years of experience providing administrative support preferably in hospital setting.
• 401(k) matching
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Disability insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
Sweetwater Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE -“all positions/ applicants require drug testing as a condition of employment”