Position Overview: Knowledge and ability to prepare, cook and serve food for all patients on a regular or modified diet, including age appropriate modifications.
FULL TIME: Day Shift
- Knowledge and ability to prepare, cook and serve food for all patients on a regular or modified diet, including age appropriate modifications.
- Reviews menus and work orders to determine type and quantities of food to prepare.
- Plans cooking schedule so that foods will be ready at specified times.
- Confers with Food Service Director or Dietary Manger regarding modified diet preparation.
- Follows recipes or instructions independently, confers with Food Service Director or Dietary Manager when questions arise or when substitutions are necessary.
- Ability to use departmental equipment.
- Ability to use the facilities diet manual.
- Documents temperatures of equipment and of foods according to departmental procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of one year experience in a hospital or restaurant is preferred.
Sweetwater Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.” DRUG FREE WORKPLACE -“all positions/ applicants require drug testing as a condition of employment”
email resume to: email@example.com