*$15,000 SIGN ON BONUS TO ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES*
The Registered Nurse is a person who is currently licensed and under the supervision of the Home Health Nurse Director. He/she is responsible for the nursing care of patients assigned to her and directs others in patient care. Coordinates nursing personnel engaged in specific services.
- Establishes and abides by patients’ plan of care (485) providing care, treatment, and services.
- Performs aide supervisory visits and alerts the aide coordinator and/or aide when a concern is identified.
- Completes appropriate notes (skilled nursing, ROC, recertification, discharge) at designated intervals, accurately, timely and free of inconsistencies.
- Ensures the required computerized documentation under the physical assessment category is appropriately completed for each visit note.
- Upon patient discharge from agency, provides appropriate discharge instructions, a complete list of medications/nutritional therapies and obtains patient signature on the Agency Discharge Instructions form.
- Assumes responsibility for care, treatment and services for each patient.
- Operates agency vehicles per policy and strives to be free of negligible vehicle damage or accidents.
- Recognizes when a patient’s ability to perform activities of daily living improves/declines & assists by requesting MD to increase/decrease care based on individualized needs.
- Works to minimize the spread of infection by complying with the infection control policies when providing care, treatment and services.
- Perform On-Call assignments and holiday/weekend duties as required.
- Conducts environmental safety evaluations and provides appropriate safety instructions at each home site.
Education: Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current license in the State of Tennessee.
Licensure: Current license issued by the Tennessee State Board of Nursing.
Experience: One (1) year nursing experience in the health-related field or participation in a three (3) month orientation program.
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Sweetwater Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE -“all positions/ applicants require drug testing as a condition of employment.”