The Maintenance Technician performs a variety of duties in and around the buildings and grounds of the hospital complex to assist mechanics and others in completing their tasks.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
• Ability to read and write and follow oral or manual instructions.
• Performing routine maintenance around the building such as fixing structural damage, for example, window, door or wall repair.
• Repairing broken or leaking plumbing to avoid water damage and restore full use of water fixtures.
• Working on damaged electrical wiring when a shortage or severed wire occurs.
• Maintaining the building HVAC equipment.
• Performing routine maintenance on the phone system, tube system and security cameras.
Education: Graduate from High School or equivalent.
Experience: Will provide on-the-job-training, however prefer previous experience.
If you have any questions, please call Human Resource at ext. 505