Sweetwater Hospital Association provides industrial medicine services that range from pre-employment screenings and physicals to wellness programs, workers compensation services, and ongoing care designed to foster the medical needs of local businesses and their employees. Our goal is to support our community by helping workers effectively retain or return to health while encouraging safety and injury prevention.
Physicians and trained medical personnel provide all services and can customize health packages that are most appropriate to an individual business or industry.
Examples of our services include:
- Pre-employment screenings and drug testing (hair and urine)
- Health screenings, immunizations, flu shots, and physicals
- Respirator evaluations
- OSHA Standard Hearing Test
- Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT)
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals