Position Overview: Provides basic patient care on the age continuum including hygiene, preventive skin care, incontinence care, feeding, mobility, safety measures, vital signs, heights, weights, proper documentation.
- HOURS: Full-Time-Various Shifts
- Provides basic patient care on the age continuum including hygiene, preventive skin care, incontinence care, feeding, mobility, safety measures, vital signs, heights, weights, proper documentation.
- Reports findings to primary nurse and or charge nurse.
- Performs treatments as directed and or assigned.
- Primarily responsible for transport of patients.
- Ability to maintain cleanliness and safety of patients equipment, and confidentiality in regard to patient care, information and chart contents.
- Graduate from High School or equivalent.
- Graduate of a vocational training program is as asset, but can be trained on the job. Up to one (1) month of on-the-job training and experience is normally required for satisfactory performance on this job.
- Communication skills sufficient to report activities and deviations from normal to abnormal.
- Ability to interact with patients and families.
Sweetwater Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE -“all positions/ applicants require drug testing as a condition of employment”
email resume to: email@example.com