Position Overview: Sweetwater Hospital nursing staff implements a plan of care that is family-centered, age appropriate, and culturally relevant. This nursing team boasts the latest in advanced technology, housed within a caring and effective patient care environment.
- FULL TIME SHIFTS: FULL TIME- 7PM TO 7 AM
*$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS TO ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES*
- Sweetwater Hospital Association is looking to add an enthusiastic team member to our Nursing Department. Sweetwater Hospital nursing staff implements a plan of care that is family-centered, age appropriate, and culturally relevant. This nursing team boasts the latest in advanced technology, housed within a caring and effective patient care environment. This position presents a great opportunity to an individual that would like to learn the latest technologies while providing excellent care within a passionate team environment.
- Current license issued by the Tennessee State Board of Nursing
- Experience is preferred
- ACLS and PALS Certification preferred
- The RN is responsible for delegating, coordinating, and managing all aspects of nursing care and services provided to the patient and family in a safe, timely, cost-effective, and respectful manner. Implements and documents appropriately patient/family teaching to achieve positive outcomes.
- Consistently demonstrates appropriate knowledge and skills for identified patient population. Planning and implementation of the nursing process are based on the nurse’s knowledge of developmental stages.
- Assess and determines the plan of care based on individualized physical, psycho-social and scio-cultural needs as well as other factors influencing patient care from admission through discharges.
- Supervises and evaluates work performance in relation to patient care, staff relations and efficiency of service.
- Demonstrates appropriate awareness of suspected abuse/neglect and takes measure to report them according to protocols.
- Properly administers medication, oral, parental, intravenous. Demonstrates knowledge of special needs and measures for medication administration.
- Implements and documents appropriately patient/family teaching to achieve positive outcomes.
- Assists in planned orientation of orientation of nursing personnel, teaches and directs ancillary workers.
- Facilitates and maintains working atmosphere and environment conductive to communication and cooperation.
Sweetwater Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.” DRUG FREE WORKPLACE -“all positions/ applicants require drug testing as a condition of employment”
email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org