• Assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning and implementation of the plan of care is family-centered, age appropriate and culturally relevant, and individualized to the patient needs.
• Identify specific care problems that effect program and development
• Collaborate with members of the multi – disciplinary team in assessing, planning, implementation and evaluating health care delivery
• Record observation, nursing interventions, therapeutic measures multi – systems monitoring data, and other data relevant to the patient’s care in a retrievable form
• Initiate treatments, medications, emergency and resuscitative measures based on appropriate utilization of hospital and nationally accepted protocols
• Current licensure as an LPN in Tennessee or compact state, ACLS and PALS certification, or obtain within 6 months of employment.
• Previous experience in emergency room preferred but not required.
• Must be able to work as a team member as well as independently while maintaining patient confidentiality
If you have any questions, please call Human Resource at ext. 505.