POSITION: Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Knowledge of age specific needs and of the pediatric, adolescent and adult patient.
• Knowledge of growth and development of all ages of patients.
• Each patient treatment plan will be individualized to reflect their development needs.
• Critical thinking and independent problem solving requiring a high degree of creativity and decision making
• Knowledge of and access to information on growth and development, emotional needs and treatment measures for all ages.
Education: A.S. Degree from AMA approved respiratory care program.
Licensure: National Board of Respiratory Care, RRT credential. Current valid Tennessee Respiratory Care Practitioner license or work permit.
Experience: Knowledge of departmental policies and procedures. Demonstration of competency in regard to the safe delivery of respiratory care including equipment function.
If you have any questions, please call Human Resource at ext. 505.