• Provide direct care to patients according to age continuum accurately.
• Assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning and implementation of the plan of care is family-centered, age appropriate and culturally relevant, and individualized to the patient needs.
• Identify specific care problems that effect growth and development
• Collaborate with members of the multi – disciplinary team in assessing, planning, implementation and evaluating health care delivery
• Record observation, nursing interventions, therapeutic measures multi – systems monitoring data, and other data relevant to the patient’s care in a retrievable form
• Initiate treatments, medications, emergency and resuscitative measures based on appropriate utilization of hospital and nationally accepted protocols
• Must be a graduate of an accredited nursing program.
• Current licensure as an RN in Tennessee or compact state.BLS, ACLS and PALS certification, or obtain within 6 months of employment.
• Prior experience in emergency department preferred.
• Must exhibit excellent customer service skills in dealing with patients, visitors and fellow employees.
• Able to assess patients vital signs, condition, recognizing need for intervention.
• Ability to stand for long periods, stoop, bend, transfer, transport or re-position patients with assistance.
• Must be able to work as a team member as well as independently while maintaining patient confidentiality
Sweetwater Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE -“all positions/ applicants require drug testing as a condition of employment”